- Re-learned how to ride a bike today (aka almost died 3 times 😳) while frolicking around Jersey City on @citibike! Hope you all had a fantastic Sunday! P.S. This pic isn’t from today. Today my dress was too short for biking and I kept trying to pull it down so I didn’t flash anybody (cuz I’m all married now and whatnot so I gotta be a lady 😂) but as soon as I took one hand off the handle bars I’d swerve and lose my balance and of course at the same moment a car would zip by and I repeatedly thought well I guess I’m not going to live to see Jesus come back because that’s what the sermon was at church today 🤣 #citibike #jerseycity #sundayfunday
- Another great day with @cremeofnature at the Essence Beauty & Style Expo! I met so many amazing ladies and got me hair styled by my girl @pekelariley! . I love when she styles my hair! I washed with #CremeOfNature Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse and the Pure Lucious CoWash and styled with Pudding Perfection & Perfect Edges Black!
- You have to visualize your dream before you can achieve it. With everything I’ve accomplished, I at one point visualized myself doing it. Last year I attended Essence beauty & style expo general admission, but I remember telling myself one day I would be a part of Essence and I visualized myself on the stage. Fast forward to a year later I’m on that very stage and working with 3 amazing women I admire. Visualization is key. If you can’t imagine yourself where you want to be, then how will you get there? “Visualize what you want, see it, feel it, believe in it, make your mental blue print and begin to BUILD”. . . #essence #beautystyleexpo #CremeOfNature #iamsupernatural #essencefestival
- I didn’t choose the 🤓 life but I damn sure know how to rock a pair! Yo I’ve come a LONG way since my crooked metal glasses and braces days 🤣 These new babies are the “Friday” glasses from @coastaldotcom’s super affordable #MainCentral line – what do you think?! Happy Friday! #SeeClearly #spon
- “A scar simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.” ACL repair surgery, summer 2007 [Fun fact: I tore my acl tripping over the 3 point line in a basketball scrimmage and/or performing on my youth group’s step team… all of which happened the night before I took my SATs and ruined my promising high school track career 🤣] Tell me about a scar you have below 👇🏾